Starting Friday, May 1, golf courses may reopen in the state of Pennsylvania. All golfers entering the property must follow our guidelines in regards to the COVID-19 Pandemic. As we are taking these precautionary measures, we are also asking and expecting our guests to be responsible partners with us as well. We are requiring every golfer, employee, and customer to practice and maintain the CDC recommended social distancing rules, including maintaining a distance of six feet away from another person. Anyone exhibiting the symptoms associated with COVID-19 will not be allowed on the property. While we are employing best practices and efforts to foster a positive golfing experience, all guests on our property are making a personal choice to enter and play at our facility, understanding that each individual is personally responsible for their own health and safety.
- Tee times will be taken by telephone only. No walk ups will be permitted. Please do not come to the golf course if you do not already have a tee time reserved.
- Golfers may not check in more than 20 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Guests may prepay over the phone if they choose. The option to pay before your tee time by cash or credit card will also be available.
- Guests may check in via phone should they choose.
- Guests are required to wear masks when entering the clubhouse or pro shop.
- No more than 3 guests are permitted in the pro shop at a time. Guests are to remain a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- The Owl’s Nest will be open and will offer beverages and a limited food selection. As of 7/16, only 15 people are permitted in the bar area. Outside patio seating is available. Food must be purchased with any order containing alcoholic beverages.
- Only one person at a time is permitted in the restroom.
- The Driving Range will be open. Guests should return their basket to the range attendant when finished so it can be properly sanitized for the next person.
- Golf Carts will be available. Golfers may ride 2 people to a golf cart. Golfers who request their own carts will be charged an additional $10 cart fee.
- When golfing, flagsticks should not to be touched/removed. Ball washers, rakes, and water buckets will not be available on the golf course.
- Rental clubs will not be available. Golfers must bring their own clubs.
- Guests are not permitted to congregate in the parking lot or other areas at the facility.